Thursday, September 30, 2010

Join Twitter! You may be missing out on some sales!

It took me about 1/2 hour this morning to decide what "Follow Me On Twitter" button to go with, and here's a link to the website I got the HTML code for my button Follow me on Twitter buttons . There're quite a few different button designs available.  All you have to do is pick the button design, type in your Twitter ID at the top of the webpage,  and an HTML code is generated just for you!  If you blog on Blogger, just go to "Design" and paste the HTML code in the HTML gadget.

IF you don't have a Twitter account yet, I strongly recommend you to get one to increase Exposure for your Etsy store. I ignored Twitter for a long time, but apparently Twitter is BIG. If I share an Item from Etsy, I can immediately get about 15-20 views at once! Now I am not quite sure, if I reach my target audience, but the exposure is good. Twitter is a free Advertising tool, so take advantage of it! Start following friends and other Etsy Sellers, and they will follow you. And Sharing your Etsy Items on Twitter is so easy - look for the Share button in the Etsy listing - it's in the bottom left corner of the listing. Twitter has made some major improvements to the site - check out what's new on Twitter - CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...