Friday, February 17, 2012

YKK zippers color chart

I am excited to share these new 12 inch handbag zipper listings with YKK zippers color chart. For quite a while, I had been wanting to give my customers more options and the ability to pick and choose the colors included in their handbag zipper assortments, and now I am able to offer "pick your own colors" listings. At this time, you can purchase 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 zippers in the colors of your choice, up to 5 zippers in any one color. Simply add the listing to your cart and include a note in the field "note to the seller," stating your color preferences. For example, if you purchase a listing for 10 zippers,  you can request "three #2 brown zippers, two #4 beige zippers, one turquoise #11 zippers, one bright aqua #12 zippers, and three orange #13 zippers." I labeled the colors with numbers 1 through 14 to simplify the order process. Here's how the numbers correspond to the actual YKK color numbers:

#1 - Black - Ykk color #580
#2 - Medium Brown - Ykk pumpernickel color #859
#3 - Medium Grey - Ykk color #195
#4 - Natural Beige - Ykk natural color #572
#5 - Red - Ykk color #519
#6 - Pink - Ykk color #335
#7 - Purple Fuchsia - Ykk wild plum color #299
#8 - Vanilla - Ykk color #121
#9 - Dublin Green - Ykk Dublin green color #151
#10 - Apple Green - Ykk color #875
#11 - Turquoise - Ykk color #018
#12 - Bright Aqua - Ykk parrot blue color #547
#13 - Bright Orange - Ykk flame color #849
#14 - Bright Yellow - Ykk lemon yellow color #504

Disclosure: Please note that this is a color chart created by me, using my own photos of YKK zippers. I am an independent shop owner and not a YKK Employee. The color chart is a promotional tool for my Zipper shop, and I have all copyrights to it. If you would like to copy the color chart to your blog, please be sure to include a link back to my blog and comment on this post to let me know.

Other Topics You may be interested in:

Vintage Buttons in Bulk
Best Sewing Books for Beginners
Zippered Pouch Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...