Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Photo Canvas for only $10

Hi there! I ran into this deal today and just had to share it on my blog. I am a big fan of photo canvas. I already have 3 of them in my house - two  8x10 and one 11x17, all 3 with great family pictures on them. Whenever I have guests over at my house, I get complements on the photo display. Even though I used some great coupons, I ended up paying between $20 and $40 for each piece. So this deal from York Photo - $10 for an 8x10 photo canvas  - is a real steal! Also, upon registration, you can get 40 photo prints free. Can't really get much better than that.
8X10 Canvas Photo Print - Only $10 - Save $24.99!

The same company is offering custom pillowcases with photos of your child for only $5 (regular price $21.99). What a cool gift idea for kids!
Custom Photo Pillowcase - Just $5 - Save $16.99!

For more gift ideas for toddlers, be sure to visit these gift guides:

Best gifts for 2 year old girls
Best toys for 3 year olds
Best gifts for 4 year old girls
Best gifts for 4 year old boys




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...