Monday, July 11, 2011

Useful links - free patterns, ykk zipper color card, craft suppliers, etc.

Today, I am sharing some of the links you may find useful. First of all, some of you may already know that I am working on this YKK ZIPPER Color Chart. At this point, it is very much Work-in-Progress, but I am planning to add content on a regular basis. This article includes the colors that may be included in the Zipper Assortments at my Zipper Store.

If you are looking for Tips on increasing your Etsy Shop traffic and Sales - this Make Money on Etsy article should be helpful.

I stopped carrying Kunin Eco Felt and vintage buttons because of my space storage limitations, but here's a great place to buy Eco-Friendly Recycled felt and Best place to buy vintage buttons.


For Wholesale Jewelry supplies, please check out this Wholesale Jewelry Supplies article with some of the items from my friend's store.

Also, if you are up for trying to make a Hat (summer hat, metropolitan hat, chef hat, baby hat, Halloween hat), check out these Hat Sewing pattern article for links to free and inexpensive hat patterns.

Finally, please check out Whitney's video about how to sew a zipper into a seam. This girl has some great sewing tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...