Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kawaii Zippered Pouches


Kawaii Zippered Pouch
If you like Kawaii, you will love Etsy Shop "Made of Aloha". "Kawaii" means "cute" in Japanese, and kawaii fabrics are absolutely adorable. At "Made of Aloha" you will find cute zippered pouches and card holders made out of popular kawaii fabrics, such as Alice in Wonderland, as well as more unique kawaii fabrics with cute animals, rainbows, fruit, and in other fun designs. The Etsy Shop owner Amber is a busy work-at-home Mom of 3 boys who manages to run 2 Etsy Shops (her second Etsy Shop sells Kawaii Fabrics) and 2 Blogs: Life in My Little Hut and Mother Mana'o.



Alice in Wonderland pouch

Cute Kawaii Pouch
Here's a little about Amber and how she got started on Etsy:
"I am born and raised in Kailua Hawaii, have 3 boys, 4 months, 18 months and 4 years old. I used to be a sales rep but when I had my second decided to be a stay-at-home-mom. I got the itch for some type of entrepreneur and had been sewing for a long time. I first opened my fabric site, sweetkapua on etsy, to see if it would get any traffic. I didn't see many prints like the ones I had. I had my first sale after 2 weeks and I was hooked. I opened my bag site: madeofaloha. I update it regularly but I have found that my fabric supply site is more lucritive than the pouch site. Once sweetkapua started to take off, I decided I wanted an independent website that didn't have any site name attached so I started KawaiiFabricShop.com and I recently started on ebay. I also have two blogs: sweetkapua, which is where I feature new fabrics and talk about my daily finds in design and crafts and mothermana'o where I tell the tales of mothering 3 boys all under the age of 5 and surviving.
Being a stay-home-mom I am doing all of this business in between naps, feedings and preschool drop off and pick ups and 99% of it is through my iphone. Running these website keeps the business woman in me fullfilled while allowing me to stay home with my sweet boys. I enjoy every minute of it!"

You may also be interested in:
Top Christmas 2011 Gifts for Girls
Best Learning Toys for 3 year olds
Tablet for Kids
Handmade Wallets
Personalized Tshirts for kids
18 inch doll clothes and accessories
Kawaii Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...